Organic Free-Range Chicken Bone Broth
- ❤️ GENTLY SUPPORTS MOBILITY WITHOUT THE USE OF POWDER: As your pet ages, instead of harsh medications, this gentle broth can provide the healing Collagen peptides and minerals your pet needs. The diet for your dog or cat is going to get a boost with this marrow infused healthy food topper to provide additional support for dogs with tummy issues like upset stomachs, diarrhea, gas, and irregularity in bowel movements.
- ❤️ PREVENT PET DEHYDRATION: Sensitive stomachs may just have a leg up with our primal three-ingredient broth with organic turmeric as an anti-inflammatory antioxidant. For wet or dry foods. Great for dogs on the raw food diet. Serve with your pet's meal or as a hydrating snack to keep your pet at optimal hydration levels and prevent them from getting dehydrated. Salt-free formula with no garlic, onions, or ingredients that could be harmful on your puppy's stomach.
- ❤️ HONEST & NATURALLY PRODUCED IN USA ORGANIC BROTH: Unlike other K9 soup broths, Primalvore's is made from organic sources. Proudly human-grade, both our beef and chicken flavors feature broth made with certified organic bones for high nutritional value that is small batch produced in America. A great tasting liquid additive that can help a gassy, bloated, upset stomach after mealtime.
- ❤️ ALL BREEDS, LARGE OR SMALL: Great for puppies, adult, or older senior dogs, whether big or tiny your pup can use our nourishing bone broth can be used for a variety of things, including a nourishing kibble topper, refreshing fortified beverage, or rehydrating freeze-dried pet food. Cats love our bone broth too!
- 🇺🇸 PRODUCED IN USA: Backed by our satisfaction guarantee; If for any reason you or your pet is unsatisfied with our premium natural pet bone broth, please contact us within 30 days for a full refund*.
Nourishing and Organic Chicken Bone Broth for Dogs
- From 100% Free-Range Chicken Bones.
- Boosted with Collagen and with added Turmeric.
- Made with only 3 ingredients with an aroma and flavor dogs love!
Feed up to 2 tb. (1/8 cup) for every 10 lb. of your pets body weight. Your pet may enjoy more or less depending on their appetite and activity level. Serve up to 2 servings per day.
Calorie Content: ME Calculated 210 kcal/kg - 6 kcal/1 oz.
Crude Protein (min) 3.6% | Crude Fat (min) .5% | Crude Fiber (max) 0% | Moisture 96%