You’ve heard of bone broth and have seen it work wonders for other pet parents, but you’re hesitant to add it to your dog’s eating regimen because “he seems healthy already”. Well, we’re here to give you 4 great reasons to add bone broth to your dog’s daily regimen TODAY!
Canines flourish when on a diet that’s similar to their wolf ancestors. Whether you feed your dog raw, kibble, or human-grade dog food, bone broth will add additional and necessary amino acids, vitamins, and minerals to help your pup’s vitality. Bone broth is literally the extraction of raw bone nutrients into water! This is one delicious superfood you don’t want your fur baby to miss out on!
Bone broth is made from simmering raw bones at low heat (so the nutrients aren’t lost) for long periods of time. This nutrient-packed doggy supplement is beneficial for dogs ranging from puppies to powder face pooches. “So, what are these 4 no-brainer reasons to feed my dog Primalvore Bone Broth today?” We’re glad you asked! Let’s get down to business.
1) Your dog will benefit from a shinier coat and stronger nails.
- Vitamin C doesn’t just help with immunity when you’re sick. Dogs with skin and coat issues all have one thing in common… low vitamin C! Coincidence? We think not! Vitamin C is a natural antihistamine and can help with skin allergies.
- Vitamin D helps with skin conditions such as vitiligo.
- Vitamin B (thiamine) is crucial to maintaining protein production that helps strengthen nails so that they don’t crack or split.
2) Your dog will gain more energy and better vitality.
- Amino acids lessen fatigue and extend endurance to give your dog more energy.
- Arginine is beneficial for dogs with congestive heart failure, in that it improves endothelial function and cardiac output. This means your dog will have a higher tolerance for exercise as well as a decrease in shortness of breath.
- Thiamine (vitamin B) is required for proper function of the brain and other high energy organs.
3) Boost and maintain your pets mobility and joint health.
- Gelatin helps reduce joint pain, strengthen tendons, improve bone health, and enhance tissue growth.
- Glucosamine alleviates joint pain by boosting the repair of damaged cartilage.
- Chondroitin lessens joint pain, reduces inflammation, and improves joint function.
4) Your dog needs a healthy digestive system and gut.
- Proline supports digestive health in humans and dogs. It helps strengthen the tissues that line the GI tract, which is beneficial for nutrient absorption.
- Glutamine strengthens the immune system and improves food conversion and overall health. It is an amino acid which fuels intestinal cells and helps maintain mucosal cell integrity.
- Phosphorus helps the body maintain healthy teeth which allow for dogs to chew their food thoroughly to digest it properly.
** The vitamins and minerals listed above have many other health benefits not listed. Other vitamins and minerals found in bone broth include vitamin K, Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Silicon, Sulfur, Magnesium, Glucosamine, and Glycine.
** Bone broth can also benefit dogs with allergies and food sensitivities, as it is a phenomenal immune system booster.
Primalvore goes a step further and adds collagen peptides to their bone broth. These collagen peptides promote the health of bones and joints and contribute to a shiny coat and strong nails. They are a versatile source of protein and an important element of healthy nutrition. The specific group of collagen peptides we boost our broth with gives our broth higher protein and higher levels of Chondroitin and Glucosamine. This is why so many pet parents are turning to bone broth to fortify their pets daily healthy eating regimen.
One cup a day is all it takes to provide a boost of nutrition to your dog’s balanced diet. It is simple to purchase, delivered quickly, and easy to feed! Purchase yours now!
** Do not be fooled into purchasing “healthy” bone broth (stock) from your local grocery store. These are cooked at high temperatures for short periods of time and lose the natural benefits. Store-bought broths will also typically have unhealthy ingredients and artificial chemicals added.